FOR FRESHMEN, HOME CAN BE RIGHT IN THE HEART OF THE NEW YORK CITY CAMPUS.
- Typical room size: 200-250 square feet
- 24-hour Security—students must show ID as they enter One Pace Plaza, and again when they transition to the 4th floor elevator that services the residential floors
- Window treatment: black window blinds (provided)
- Bed style: Standard twin (loftable; in some rooms, beds are required to be lofted due to available space or room configuration)
- In order to preserve the integrity of the building's alcohol policy, and to avoid conflict, we work to avoid placing students who are 21 years of age and older in Maria's Tower, even if they are first-year students; if such students are placed in the buil
- Cable Service provided to all University-owned residence halls, through the University, by an agreement with local cable service providers.
Room Rates 2015 - 2016*
$8,090/Semester Small Single
*Rates are subject to change; these rates do not cover winter break housing. Please note, all students must have a meal plan.
**This is the room rate after $800 discount off the double room rate; students only receive the discount if they actually move in to a temporary triple room; students who have not been offered de-tripling by October 31 will receive another $800 discount; all students will be offered de-tripling by the start of the spring semester.