THE ST. GEORGE RESIDENCEPlay Video
TREE-LINED BROOKLYN HEIGHTS: ONE OF THE COOLEST AREAS IN NYC
They say real New Yorkers live in the outer boroughs. And Pace students who live at The St. George, in historic Brooklyn Heights, can do just that. The residence is a short subway ride (two stops) from Pace's main Manhattan campus area. In fact the building is located in the same complex as the 2/3 express subway line, which runs straight through the center of Manhattan. The St. George is also just two blocks from Montague Street, known for its restaurants, shopping, and cultural activities. Residents share a fantastic array of amenities, including lounges, gourmet kitchen facilities, a theater room, study group meeting rooms, and laundry facilities. The single, double, and triple occupancy rooms at this property come with bedroom furnishings, refrigerators, full cable service, and high-speed Internet access. All rooms have private bathrooms.
- Pace student housing on floors 9 through 12
- Maximum capacity of Pace residents: 200
- Typical room dimensions: 14'8" x 10'4"
- 24-hour Security
- Window treatment: white shades (provided)
- Bed style: Standard twin
- Resident students are required to purchase a supplemental meal plan, based on their class level and their building assignment.
- Cable service provided to residents in The St. George (Weller Building) through EHS
The St. George Residence
100 Henry Street Brooklyn, New York