IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A CLASSIC, COED HALL—YOU’VE ARRIVED.
Martin Hall resident students are housed in single, double, triple, and quadruple rooms. Same-gender residents share common bathrooms in each section. Rooms feature built-in closets, dressers and most have built-in desks with chairs. You’ll need to bring pillows and bed linens, a desk lamp, fan, wastebasket, and a computer. Exercise buffs should note: Martin is also the closest residence hall to the Goldstein Fitness Center, just a short walk away.
- Typical room dimensions: 17' 9" x 11' 8"
- 24 Hour Security
- Window treatment: Blinds or shades and screens (provided)
- Bed style: Standard twin
- Cable TV jack is provided. The cable package is pre-set and cannot be altered
- All residence halls are equipped for Wi-Fi as well as with hard-wired jacks
- Resident students are required to purchase a supplemental meal plan, based on their class level and their building assignment.