Alumni and Friends
A Network That Works.
"I earned an MBA in finance from the Lubin School of Business that gave me a broad foundation for my future role as president of Tiffany & Co. Lubin provides students with a powerful combination of education and simultaneous work experience. Because of this business training, New York employers hold Lubin graduates in high regard."
James E. Quinn, President, Tiffany & Co.
Notable alumni include:
- Mark Besca '81 (BBA in Accounting), NYC Office Managing Partner, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Philip F. Bleser '81, '84, '94 (AAS in Banking, BBA in Finance, MBA in Financial Management), CEO, Global Corporate Bank—North America, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Michael Clinton '83 (MBA in Marketing Management), president, marketing and publishing director, Hearst Magazines
- Melvin Karmazin '65 (BBA in Marketing), CEO, Sirius XM Radio
- William C. Nelson '75 (BBA/MBA in Information Systems and Accounting), chairman and CEO, HBO
- David Pecker '72 (BBA in Finance), chairman and CEO, American Media, Inc.
- Ivan G. Seidenberg '81 (MBA in Marketing Management), former chairman and CEO, Verizon
- Paula L. Summa '78, '84 (BBA in Accounting, MBA in Accounting), general manager, IBM.com
Corporate connections: Our gateway to your future.
Our graduates obtain positions with major corporations, governmental agencies, and non-profit organizations including:
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan Chase
- KPMG LLP
- Kraft Foods
- Mastercard International
- Merrill Lynch
- Morgan Stanley
- PepsiCo, Inc.