Pace University's Center for Global Governance, Reporting, and Regulation hosted the Annual Compliance Seminar of the Association of International Bank Auditors (AIBA) on June 17, 2015. The AIBA is a professional organization whose members represent nearly one hundred international banks with operations in the U.S. The conference was attended by over 125 industry professionals including graduates of Pace's Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (CCRP®) program.
Speakers from Pace University included Neil S.Braun, dean of the Lubin School of Business and Robert J. Chersi, executive director of Lubin's Center for Global Governance, Reporting, and Regulation.
Representatives of the AIBA and industry professionals addressed the topics of risk and compliance and individuals from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency represented the regulatory community in a panel discussion.
Pace University and the AIBA are co-sponsors of the Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional certification which provides industry professionals with the critical proficiencies necessary to succeed in today's ultra-complex and rapidly evolving regulatory environment.
View the agenda or visit www.pace.edu/ccrp and aiba-us.org for more information.
2015 Annual Compliance Conference
Opening remarks by Michele M. Fleming, Chairperson, AIBA
Neil S. Braun, Dean of the Lubin School of Business welcomed conference participants
Robert J. Chersi, Executive Director of Pace University's Center for Global Governance, Reporting, and Regulation spoke on the topic of Compliance Training
- June 21, 2016 - Association of International Bank Auditors - Opening Remarks to the AIBA's Annual Compliance Seminar" - New York, NY
- May 4, 2016 - Thomson Reuters 2016 Financial and Risk Summit - "Keeping Your Organization in Front of Global Bribery and Corruption Regulatory Changes" - New York, NY (agenda)
- June 17, 2015 - Association of International Bank Auditors - "Professional Development of Compliance Officers" - New York, NY
- April 23, 2015 - Thomson Reuters Accelus webcast - "Managing Conflicts of Interest: Defining Good Conduct"
- April 30, 2015 - Thomson Reuters 2015 Financial and Risk Summit - "Personal Liability: Managing Your Regulatory Risk" - New York, NY
- October 2, 2014 - Thomson Reuters "2014 Governance, Risk & Compliance Forum" - "Instilling Risk Intelligence and Culture across the Organization" - Boston, MA
- September 16, 2014 - ACAMS (Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists) Northern New Jersey Chapter Conference - "The Profession of Regulatory Compliance" - Newark, NJ
- September 9, 2014 - NYSE Governance Services - "Protecting Your Board: New Risks, D&O and Cyber Insurance" - Chicago, IL
- August 26, 2014 - Ethisphere, Webinar - "The Evolving Role of the Chief Compliance Officer"
- July 10, 2014 - New York Hedge Fund Roundtable, Webinar - "The Critically Important and Recently Magnified Role of the Chief Compliance Officer"
- June 20, 2014 - AIBA Annual Compliance Conference - "The Role of the Chief Compliance Officer" - New York City
- April 29, 2014 - "The Changing Role of the CFO: Regulation and Business Strategy" - Pace University, New York City
- October 3, 2013 - Westchester Business Journal "CFO of the Year" Award - "The Role of the CFO" - White Plains, NY
- July 23, 2013 Financial Executives Networking Group - New York City
- December 12, 2012 - AIBA Conference - New York City
- August 15, 2012 - Federal Reserve Bank of New York - New York City