Entrepreneurship - BBA in Management
YOUR LUBIN BBA: A REWARDING CAREER IN A CRITICAL ROLE
With a Lubin BBA in Entrepreneurship, you can create a future of your own choosing. Future entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners gain what they need for a successful launch:
- Business fundamentals
- Practice pitching a business idea
- Analyzing new product potential
- Powerful connections to other successful entrepreneurs
Your successful venture will reap outstanding rewards in satisfaction, wealth, and independence.
Of the nonfarm, private gross domestic product comes from small businesses. (Source: U.S. Small Business Administration)
AN EXCITING AND LUCRATIVE CAREER
Versatility and independence are the hallmarks of an entrepreneurial career, whether you start your own business or provide an innovative spark in an established organization. Here's what to expect with a BBA in Entrepreneurship:
- Enjoy good pay: $77,500 mean salary for BBA in Entrepreneurship graduates (Source: Pace University Career Services Annual Reports)
- Job opportunities: Lubin graduates go to work for major corporations, small businesses, financial giants, and often their own ventures:
- Asher Levine '10, fashion designer for music stars, including Lady Gaga, The Black Eyed Peas, Scissor Sisters, Sam Sparro, and Dangerous Muse
- Wilson Tang '00, owner of Mr. Tall Coffee & Bakery and manager of the family's well-known restaurant, the Nom Wah Tea Parlor
- Vitaly V. Feldman '06 and Alexander Koretsky '04, founders of MetroHorse website; selected for Businessweek's '25 Best Entrepreneurs Under 25'
- Launch your career with Lubin connections - through our network of 72,000 alumni
GAIN USEFUL SKILLS AND PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
Lubin's Entrepreneurship program prepares you to put your ideas into action. You will learn to gauge risk, minimize exposure, and prepare for the challenges of starting and running a small business. From writing a business plan to attracting venture capital to making a succession plan, you will get solid guidance as you practice the skills you will need throughout your career. The BBA in Entrepreneurship offers:
- Resources for your start-up: An incubator for students' new business ventures, the Entrepreneurship Lab provide space, technology, mentoring services, expert speakers, and many other support activities and benefits to Pace student entrepreneurs.
- Expert consultation for your small business: Since its start in 1986, the Small Business Development Center's advisers have worked directly with 14,031 businesses, helping them to invest $147,172,095 in the New York's economy, creating or saving 6,246 local jobs.
- Feedback from seasoned entrepreneurs: Get essential input from business professionals when you enter your business plan into the Pace Pitch Contest, Pace University Business Plan Competition, and the Ted and Pat Levine Proof of Concept Entrepreneurship Initiative (and you'll have a chance to win prize money to seed your business!)
- Skills to launch a new product: Studying the careful planning, screening, prototyping, and testing of products that precede launch will teach you which factors lead to success and why many new products fail.
- Understanding of international entrepreneurship: Whether it's a domestic business that targets foreign markets or a business started in another country, international entrepreneurs face unique risks and rewards. Even local markets function within a global context, so understanding international enterprises benefits every small business.
- Harness your entrepreneurial spirit for a good cause: Learn about nonprofit management through the Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship.
- Learn from success: Veteran entrepreneurs visit the university to share their experience and the essential lessons they learned in by launching successful business ventures
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH AN ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEGREE?
- Small business owner
- Market research analyst
- Not-for-profit fundraiser
- Management consultant
- Marketing manager
- Sales manager
COMPANIES THAT HAVE HIRED PACE GRADUATES OF THIS PROGRAM INCLUDE:
- ConEdison Solutions
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Maypro Industries
- Robert Half Associates
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE INTERNING AT INTERNATIONALLY RESPECTED COMPANIES, INCLUDING:
- Boyden Global Executive Search
- Diesel USA
- Madison Square Garden
- Morgan Stanley
- Prada North America
- Schott North America
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Toys R Us
- Warner Music Group
Other Programs You Might Consider
- BBA, NYC WESTCHESTER
- BBA, NYC WESTCHESTER
- BBA, NYC WESTCHESTER