“The Pace EMBA holds a lot of value, the connections I have forged with faculty, students & alumni remains ongoing... The EMBA hasn't just changed how I approach my day to day in the office, it has changed how I approach virtually every significant task in life... Pace sets itself apart from many other programs – it's cohort based, allows for significant flexibility, and it draws students from a diverse group of industries. The deciding factor for me was the EMBA program allowed for maximum flexibility and it was a proven program.”
Chief Compliance Officer and Director of Operations, Altfest Personal Wealth Management
Unique Executive Format Helps You Balance Work, Education, and Life
- Flexible online classes
- Convenient weekend residencies every 10 weeks (a total of only 34 days of on-campus)
- Earn your MBA in only 20 months
- Classes are small and diverse
Additional Benefits of Attending
- Faculty are experts in the unique blend of distance and in-person learning
- Simple application process: No GMAT/GRE required for admission
- Program costs includes all tuition, textbooks and software as well as hotel/meals during weekend residencies
- Affordably priced, innovative AACSB-accredited EMBA program
Powerful Collaboration among Students, Faculty, and Experienced Professionals
- Gain management insights by solving interdisciplinary business problems
- Fine-tune your interpersonal, team collaboration, and leadership skills
- Develop a strong personal and professional network
Hands-On Experience: Real-time Consulting Projects with Global Firms
- Learn by working on consulting projects solving real business issues with major organizations, including the New York Stock Exchange, Microsoft, PepsiCo, Ralph Lauren, Pepperidge Farm, Pfizer, Barnes & Noble, and AIG
- Learn to think strategically and become a problem-solver
- Understand how to perform research and use data powerfully
- Present your recommendations to industry experts and receive valuable feedback
Alumni and current students' organizations cover a wide spectrum of industries as well as large and small businesses including:
AIG Insurance Group
Altfest Personal Wealth Management
American Lawyer Media
Aon Horizon Consultants, Inc.
Avon Products Inc.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bermuda Ministry of Health
Boston Scientific Corporation
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Chemetall North America
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Continuum Health Partners Inc.
Credit Agricole Indosuez
Credit Suisse Energy LLC
Environmental Resources Management
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Gannett Company, Inc.
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Henry Schein, Inc.
Jet Aviation Flight Services, Inc.
Jewish Child Care Association
J. Walter Thompson
Kobe Steel USA Inc.
Milbon USA, Inc.
New York Power Authority
Nextel Communications, Inc.
NYC Commission on Human Rights
NYSE Regulation, Inc.
Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc.
Pfizer Inc. Publicis Life Brands Medicus
Public Service Electric & Gas
Royal Bank of Scotland
Safra National Bank of New York
Sanofi-Synthelabo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Shearman & Sterling LLP
SmithKline Beecham Corporation
St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center
Tata Consulting Services
The Actors Studio
The Estee Lauder Companies
The Gallop Organization
The NPD Group
The Rollins Agency
Titan Outdoor LLC
Turner Construction Company
UBS Global Asset Management
UBS Investment Bank
Unilever North America
United States Army
Weill Cornell Medical College
Winthrop University Hospital
Wilmington Trust Company
Westin Hotels & Resorts
Zurich North America