International Field Studies
- Japan - Cutting-Edge Technology
- India - Economic Development
- Brazil - Sustainability and Green Business
- Finland and Russia - Global Competitiveness
- China - International Management (Spring 2011)
Business Honors Program students visited China as part of the 2011 International Management Field Study focusing on Global Leadership. Students traveled to Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong to visit multinational corporate offices, factories and production facilities, regional businesses and entrepreneurs, trade and development councils, local university students, as well as major landmarks and cultural institutions.
Students visited the Panasonic Center during a field study to Japan.
The field study to India included a visit to InfoSys.
At the Institute for Urban Planning during a field study to Brazil.
Students visited Finland's Sitra headquarters during a field study to Finland and Russia.
In Moscow's Red Square during a field study to Finland and Russia.