Succeed in a fast-paced, highly compensated industry because your Lubin MBA gives you:
Work in a fast-paced industry with high risk and equivalent rewards. Play a central role in your organization:
- In-depth knowledge of finance
- The ability to integrate financial principles with business imperatives
- Professors who are knowledgeable practitioners
- Experience with the tools of the trade
- One or more internships at a global business headquartered nearby
- A financial institution
- A brokerage
- An insurance company
- Any finance-driven industry
Median salary for financial managers in New York (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)
When you earn your MBA in Financial Management, you gain a broad foundation in all business disciplines and specialized expertise in areas essential to your success. Gain experience analyzing the financial problems faced by global firms in the current environment. Work with a faculty adviser to design a curriculum to meet your professional goals. Through a Lubin MBA, you gain:
Click to view curriculum for the MBA in Financial Management.
- A strong foundation in essential business disciplines
- Critical knowledge for your profession
- Specialized skills in analysis, theory, and practice
- Flexibility and speed in completing your MBA
- Access to the
Bloomberg workstation and other financial databases at the Global Portfolio Analysis Center
- Preparation for the CFA designation
Lubin puts you at the center of the world's business life, through a network of alumni and corporate partners that reaches into
Pace University has the largest internship program in the Metropolitan New York area.
- Major financial institutions
- Media companies
- Growing businesses in every industry
Gain valuable experience in one or more internships - with internationally respected companies. Students in the MBA in Financial Management program complete at least one internship and find daily opportunities to apply the knowledge they've gained in the classroom. Recent internship sites include:
Convenient locations: Pursue your MBA in Financial Management at either graduate campus:
Connect with industry insiders: In addition to the connections and advice our faculty offer, our alumni-who are themselves industry insiders, rising and leading in a wide range of enterprises-actively connect with current students through our LinkedIn mentoring program.
- Aon Corporation
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- City of Stamford
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Lloyds TSB Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- MTV Networks
Take full advantage of your dedicated team of advisers while you're here. They can guide you through the program and into your career, opening doors and making connections for you.
Elite accreditation: Lubin's dual accreditation by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, in both business and accounting, is an elite distinction shared by fewer than 2% of business schools in the world.
831 students from 81 countries. Build your global network and take it with you when you graduate!
A U.S. bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree from a foreign school is the preferred undergraduate degree requirement for admission into the MBA program. In addition to a resume, a personal statement, a GMAT or GRE score report, and two recommendations, applicants must submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities they have attended. If you are an MBA applicant who already holds a business-related master's or doctoral degree, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE. A recent TOEFL score, no more than two years old, is required of all applicants whose native language is not English. Recommended application deadlines are August 1 for the fall entry term and December 1 for the spring entry term. Click for our Application Guidelines and Checklist.
For admission information, please contact:
|New York City campus|
White Plains Graduate Center|
Click for information about information sessions, online chats, and other recruitment events, or call 212-346-1323 for more information. To request a brochure, catalog, application packet, or other printed materials, please fill out our online form. You may also call 1-800-874-PACE or send your request via e-mail to email@example.com.
Pace ranks in the top
of U.S. schools that give the best return on your college investment (Source: PayScale)
Here's what to expect with an MBA in Financial Management:
Exciting opportunities at respected companies and organizations. Companies that have hired recent graduates of the MBA in Financial Management program include:
- Excellent compensation: $66,743 average starting salary for recent MBA in Financial Management graduates (Source: Pace University Career Services Annual Reports)
- Steady job growth: Financial management is projected to grow at an average rate through 2018 (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Make your career move with one of the over 300 employers who recruit Pace graduates every year
- Varied industries and professional paths
- Barclays Capital
- BNY Mellon
- Con Edison of New York
- Credit Suisse
- Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Deutsche Bank
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Fuji Films
- HSBC Bank
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Morgan Stanley
- Mount Sinai Medical Group
Join our distinguished alumni pursuing careers around the globe
In the center of New York City's business life, Lubin introduces you to successful business leaders and thriving multinational corporations. Connect directly with the world-class individuals who serve as an Executive- or Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Pace. We nurture relationships with many of the world's leading executives, to broaden and deepen your learning experiencefar beyond what you can expect at any other business school:
Off campus, we get you through the door and behind the scenes for unique opportunities, thanks to our rich and well-developed network of alumni and corporate partners:
- Meet top executives when they visit your classes and lecture on campus.
- A Fortune 100 company headquarters in metropolitan New York City
- The Fed: Research at the Federal Reserve Bank - almost 100 Lubin alumni are employed here
- NYSE: The rush of the trading floor
- The Museum of American Finance: The scandals, crashes, and successes of the past