With this Lubin BBA, you can create a future of your own choosing. Future entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners gain what they need for a successful launch:
Your successful venture will reap outstanding rewards in satisfaction, wealth, and independence.
- Business fundamentals
- Practice pitching a business idea
- Analyzing new product potential
- Powerful connections to other successful entrepreneurs
Half of the nonfarm, private gross domestic product comes from small businesses. (Source: U.S. Small Business Administration)
Lubin's Entrepreneurship program prepares you to put your ideas into action. You will learn to gauge risk, minimize exposure, and prepare for the challenges of starting and running a small business. From writing a business plan to attracting venture capital to making a succession plan, you will get solid guidance as you practice the skills you will need throughout your career. Through Lubin, you will have the opportunity to:
Click to view curriculum for the BBA in Entrepreneurship.
Lubin puts you at the center of the world's business life, through a network of alumni and corporate partners that reaches into major financial institutions, media companies, and growing businesses in every industry. Through our LinkedIn mentoring program, you will connect with prominent Lubin alumni in your field. We get you out of the classroom and into internships and career-opening events. We also get you out and involved in this lively metropolitan area. Our New York City campus gives you the connections, the opportunities, and the access to launch your career successfully.
Take full advantage of your dedicated team of advisers while you're here. They can guide you through the program and into your career, opening doors and making connections for you.
Pace University has the largest internship program in the Metropolitan New York area.
Gain valuable experience in one or more internshipswith
internationally respected companies. Students majoring in Entrepreneurship have interned at:
947 students from 81 countries. Build your global network and take it with you when you graduate!
- Boyden Global Executive Search
- Diesel USA
- Madison Square Garden
- Morgan Stanley
- Prada North America
- Schott North America
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Toys R Us
- Warner Music Group
The application process can feel stressful—lots of forms to fill out, deadlines, tours, interviews—but know that we are right here with you every step of the way. Visit the "How to Apply" page for easy guidelines for submitting your application. In addition to the application, official high school transcripts, and college transcripts (for transfer students), a personal statement/essay, and two letters of
recommendation in sealed envelopes are required for admission. SAT I, ACT, and/or TOEFL scores should be sent directly to the Admissions
For admission information, please contact:
|New York City campus|
Click for information about campus tours and information sessions, or call 212-346-1323 to schedule a tour.
To request a brochure, catalog, application packet, or other printed materials, please fill out our online form. You may also call 1-800-874-PACE or send your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Versatility and independence are the hallmarks of an entrepreneurial career, whether you start your own business or provide an innovative spark in an established organization. Here's what to expect:
- Enjoy good pay: $60,000 average starting salary for BBA in Entrepreneurship graduates (Source: Pace University Career Services Annual Reports)
- Earn much more later on. Pace has been ranked by Forbes.com as one of the top 20 "colleges that will make you rich."
- Make your career move with one of the over 300 employers who recruit Pace graduates every year
- Recent Lubin graduates go to work for major corporations, small businesses, financial giants, and often their own ventures
- Exciting opportunities at respected companies and organizations. Recent Lubin BBA in Entrepreneurship graduates have begun their careers at:
- ConEdison Solutions
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Maypro Industries
- Robert Half Associates
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
In the center of Manhattan's business life, Lubin introduces you in person to the successful business leaders and multinational corporations you study in class. Learn directly from the world-class individuals who serve as an Executive- or Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Pace. We nurture relationships with many of the world's leading executives, to broaden and deepen your campus learning experiencefar beyond what you can expect at any other business school:
Off campus, we get you through the door and behind the scenes for unique opportunities, thanks to our rich and well-developed network of alumni and corporate partners. Common locales include:
- Meet top executives when they visit your classes and lecture on campus.
- Get to know renowned entrepreneurs and key entrepreneurship supporters, and benefit from their real-world insights and practical career guidance
- Sang Ahn, principal, Dawntreader Ventures
- Steven Aldrich, founder, Intuit Insurance Services
- Fred Aslan, MD, vice president, Venrock
- Thatcher Bell, associate, Draper Fisher Jurvetson Gotham Ventures
- Kevin Bolen, partner, Innosight
- Majora Carter, founder and executive director, Sustainable South Bronx
- Gurbaksh Chahal, founder, Blue Lithium
- Somak Chattopadhyay, principal, GSA Venture Partners
- Carolyn Chin, CEO, Cebiz
- Matthew Commons, CFO, FloDesign Wind Turbine Corp.
- Barbara Corcoran, founder, The Corcoran Group
- Raven Patrick De'Sean Dennis III, founder, Cake Man Raven Confectionery
- John Fox, president and co-founder, Homeland Energy
- Liz Hamburg, co-host of Launchpad (WOR 710) and president of Upstart Ventures LL
- Steve Hindy, co-founder and president, Brooklyn Brewery
- Sabrina Horn, founder, president & CEO, Horn Group
- Peter M. Kash, co-founder, Paramount Capital Asset Management, Inc.
- Salman Khan, founder, The Khan Academy
- Louis C. Kirven, commissioner, Yonkers Department of Planning and Development
- Harold Levy, managing director, Palm Ventures (and former chancellor of New York City Schools)
- Cynthia W. Massarsky, president, CWM Marketing Group
- Howard Morgan, director, Idealab
- Randy Myer, founder, Best Friends Pet Care
- Jerald Posman, director, Project Enterprise
- Iqbal Z. Quadir, founder and director, The Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship at MIT
- Chuck Ramsey, co-founder, Ramsey/Beirne Associates, Inc.
- David S. Rose, chairman, New York Angels
- Big Four: Visit the headquarters of the Big Four accounting firms
- A Fortune 100 company headquarters in metropolitan New York City
- The Fed: Research at the Federal Reserve - almost 100 Lubin alumni are employed here
- NYSE: The rush of the trading floor
"I've always burned with the idea of starting my own business and being my own boss. But it seemed daunting until Lubin. I've started two businesses since starting the Entrepreneurship programI sold one my sophomore year. When I finish my degree at Lubin, I'm confident that I'll be well prepared with solid information about the risks and rewards of entrepreneurship."
- Jonathan Prato '13
"The Lubin School of Business, and Pace University as a whole, has a thoroughly entrepreneurial spirit. From the Entrepreneurship Lab to student organizations, students learn how to innovate and are able to start applying the theories they learn about in the classroom. The audacity of Pace's student body and the access to complimentary skill sets function as a type of combustion engine from which new business ideas are consistently being sparked. I have a solid foundation and plenty of fuel to help me improve into the entrepreneur I'm committed to becoming."
- Robert A. Caucci '11
Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton