Academic Programs: A Wealth of Knowledge
Named by Forbes as one of the top 20 colleges to "make you rich," Pace University gives you classroom theory and practical application through internships, field work, and contact with today's top executives and entrepreneurs to learn how it's really done. Professors at the globally recognized, nationally ranked Lubin School of Business are in fields from accounting to strategic global human resources management.
Accelerate Your Career with a Lubin EducationWherever you are in your professional path - whether you need an undergraduate degree, a specialized certification, preparation for the CPA or CFA exams, an MBA, or a doctorate - Lubin has the program to take you to the next level:
Ready to begin college (or transfer)?
Our Excellent Reputation Means Your Degree
Lubin: Where You LearnOne business school - multiple campus experiences
- Lower Manhattan: A vibrant urban campus, blocks from the New York Stock Exchange and the Federal Reserve Bank
- Midtown: A modern facility, five blocks from Times Square and convenient to Grand Central Station
- Pleasantville: A traditional undergraduate residential campus in suburban Westchester County, just outside New York City, with the full college experience
- White Plains: A state-of-the art graduate business education facility, in the middle of the White Plains corporate headquarters corridor
- Career counselors from day one for our BBA, MBA, and MS students
- Dedicated, professional staff advisers
- Faculty ready to advise and mentor
- Our faculty are the best and most-experienced business minds from across the globe
- Our alumni and corporate partners create a Lubin network that reaches into all major financial institutions, media giants, and growing businesses in every industry
- Our classrooms are close to 89 Fortune 500 corporate headquarters
- Lubin classwork might take you:
- Onto the floor of the New York Stock Exchange
- To open trading at NASDAQ
- To China to learn international business
- To conduct research at the Federal Reserve Bank
- To an internship at a top advertising agency
- To your first job with one of the Big Four accounting firms
- Meet when they visit your classes and lecture on campus.