Social Media Account Classifications
The following are the classifications of social media accounts recognized by Pace University:
Official Pace University Accounts: The main accounts of Pace University are those managed by the Social Media Manager within the Marketing and Communications Department. These accounts include:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paceuniversity
- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/paceuniversity
- Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/paceuniversity
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+paceuniversity
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/paceuniversity
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/edu/pace-university-18999
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/paceuniversity
- Storify: https://storify.com/paceuniversity
- Tumblr: http://officialpaceuniversity.tumblr.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/paceuniversity
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/paceuniversity
Affiliated Pace University Accounts: These are Pace University departmental, school/college, organizational accounts that have registered with the University. These accounts will receive the resources and perks associated with being an Affiliated Pace Account, which include support from the Marketing and Communications Department and audience-dependent cross promotion on the Official Pace University accounts. For a full list of Affiliated Pace University Accounts, click here.
Unauthorized Accounts: Accounts not registered as an Affiliated Pace Account are considered to be unauthorized accounts. These are accounts that appear to be, or claim to be, associated with Pace University.