Social Media Culture at Pace
Social media is a constantly evolving channel of communication that provides many opportunities to connect with people in ways no other medium can. With a good game plan and creative approach, having a presence in social media can prove to be invaluable. Marketing and Communications is here to help you maximize the potential of your social media presence. The following are attributes of our social media culture that we strive to maintain and grow:
- Authentic: Pace University is committed to maintaining an authentic presence online. Authenticity builds credibility and reliability among our audiences while increasing the engagement value of our online communities.
- Engaging: Provide content that promotes and encourages conversation, communication, interaction, and that will build loyalty among University audiences.
- Service Oriented: Pace University recognizes social media as a channel for providing better service to our audiences. University accounts are held to the high standards of service. Those that manage University accounts are responsible for being timely and accurate when providing service to its constituents.
- Respectful: Respect others, their ideas, and discussions. Remain constructive and respectful when communicating with others.
- Thoughtful: Think before posting. If you are managing a University account, then you are representing the University. Content is not “private” and all users should be thoughtful in posting and sharing content.