All the Write Moves (NYC)
This spring, the Dyson New York English Department honored many of the Pace students who have the write stuff at the annual Writing Awards Ceremony.
Poetry. Fiction. Screenwriting. Journalism. Creative Nonfiction. And Literary and Film Criticism. Pace students were recognized for their mastery of words at the Dyson English NYC Writing Awards Ceremony held this spring.
Awards given out included the Ashbery, Cannon, Owens, Gill, Willis, and Rose Creative Writing, Journalism, and Literary or Film Criticism Awards, as well as the Kelly Herbert Writing Award.
The Academy of American Poets Prize, established by John Ashbery, was awarded to Maria Gabriele Baker (pictured above). In addition, students read from the new issue of Aphros literary magazine. For a list of 40+ recipients of awards, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We the people of Pace University will celebrate Constitution Day with pocket Constitutions, patriotic cupcakes, a discussion, and more on Wednesday, September 17.
Freedom is Sweet
Do a little dance, show a little love for the Setters, and get down to the Dance Team Pre-Audition Workshop and Tryout.
Think You Can Dance? (PLV)
Synchronized pranks and the San Gennaro festival; museums and musicals; Welcome Week in NYC has got it all.
Welcome Week Rounds the Corner (NYC)