April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
The Pace Encore Transition Program, inspired by the growing Encore Movement, encourages and assists successful executives and professionals to explore the transition from midlife careers to encore careers.
Making the Transition
Clare van den Blink will join Pace University as Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer, effective August 18, 2014.
Pace’s New CIO
We know you’re looking forward to summer. But why not look just a little more forward to the annual Race for the Cure on September 7? Join the Pace team today to save on registration fees.
Run Breast Cancer Out of Town