April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
- MyPace Portal
- ITS Help Desk
- Human Resources
Getting up close and personal with Bono, playing with puppies, traveling abroad, and planning a wedding. We asked members of the Pace Community what they did over their summer vacation and here's what they had to say.
What You Did on Your Summer Vacation
After a 26-year hiatus, ITS Project Manager Fran Megerdichian goes back to the drawing board and the classroom. Find out how she can turn your Maltese into a masterpiece!
Staff by Day, Animal Portraitist by Night
September is just around the corner and it's almost time to race for the cure. Register today and join the Pace team in the fight against breast cancer.
Race for the Cure 2015