April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
- MyPace Portal
- ITS Help Desk
- Human Resources
Help a documentary filmmaking class get to Cuba, send 12 student researchers to a science conference in Springfield, or help students land internships at organizations with a social mission. The choice is yours!
Crowdfunding for Success
Cybersecurity, nursing abroad, social justice, and so much more—in the last few years, Pace University has made great strides in research. Here is the latest update from the Office of Sponsored Research.
Great Strides in Research
The faculty is the backbone of any university and at Pace, we're all about rewarding excellence. Nominations for the Kenan Award for Teaching Excellence are due February 12.
Kenan Award Nominations