April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
Let your voice be heard and attend an upcoming Administrative Staff Council or Faculty Council meeting or join the Faculty Center for events on diversity, writing, or Digital Studio training.
Calling the Councils
Pace will once again be participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back, and we need your help!
The Office of Sponsored Research is holding an event concerning faculty grants (and how to get them!), as well as a lecture series. Plus, an important save the date!
Sponsored Research Events