April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
With summer just getting underway, construction in Pleasantville is going strong. Read more to get updates on office relocations, parking, and much more.
Master Plan Construction Update
We’re planning to have a whale of a good time at this year’s Spirit of Pace Awards Dinner which gives us the opportunity to come together as one Pace Community to celebrate our rich history and bright future.
Whale of a Good Time
Did you miss Commencement? No worries, we have you covered. Check out these collections of social media moments added to the #PaceGrad hashtag.