April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
- MyPace Portal
- ITS Help Desk
- Human Resources
University Archivist Ellen Sowchek, here with the French actor/producer Dominique Besnehard, has parlez-ed her love of French into a freelance adventure as a translator and an interpreter.
Staff by Day, Traducteur par la Nuit
Nominations are being sought for the Homer and Charles Pace Faculty Award to be presented next June as part of the Spirit of Pace Awards Dinner at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
Call Goes out for Nominations
As the White House and many of the nation’s universities reexamine ways to prevent sexual assaults and ensure campus safety, President Friedman discusses what Pace is doing and how the Pace Community can help.
November: Presidential Blog Roundup