April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
Fifteen Pace students have been awarded scholarships and funds from the Kevin Spacey Foundation, which aims to train, support, and mentor emerging artists in performing arts and film.
Paying it Forward
This fall, join the Pace Community for the Second Annual Faces of Pace Celebration which reconnects alumni (many of whom are Pace employees) during the Homecoming season.
Second Annual Faces of Pace Celebration
Although Commencement 2014 was barely three months ago, it is now time to begin the nomination process for speakers and honorary degree recipients for the University's 2015 Commencement ceremonies.
A Call for Candidates