April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
On Monday, May 16, Seidenberg will honor COO of Medidata Solutions Michael Capone ’93 at the 21st annual Leadership and Service in Technology Award Reception.
Leadership and Service in Technology
By launching the CARE Program, the Pace Women’s Justice Center has been able to provide an additional layer of support to victims and survivors of domestic violence.
Research: Women's Justice Center
In this special edition of “The Professor Is In,” Pace University Provost Uday Sukhatme discusses his artistic aspirations, sub-nuclear elementary particles, and his secret love of “The Big Bang Theory.”
Provost Is In: Uday Sukhatme