April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
- MyPace Portal
- ITS Help Desk
- Human Resources
This Veterans Day, the Pace Community shares a big, heart-felt “thank you” with those who have served.
Tribute to Troops
Dyson Adjunct Assistant Professor Elliot Hearst and Pace student Sidorela Lleshi ’18 are using Mary Shelley’s novel Frankenstein to fight cyberbullying.
Research: Cyberbullying Prevention
Latino U College Access, the 2015–2016 Social Enterprise in Residence at Pace's Wilson Center, has been recognized by the White House for their ongoing commitment to the White House's Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics.