April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
- MyPace Portal
- ITS Help Desk
- Human Resources
Pace has appointed John R. Nolon, left, and Mark Hussey, right, to five-year terms as distinguished professors, starting next fall.
Two Named Distinguished Professors
Thalia Goldstein, PhD, an assistant professor of psychology, is researching how very young children relate to the concept of Santa Claus.
Research: Ho, Ho, Who?
University Relations' Peter Sikowitz is getting back to his musical roots and rock 'n' roll's, as a guitarist in rockabilly bands.
Staff by Day...Rockabilly Cat by Night