April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
This year, the institute will examine literacies across the disciplines and how the creation of a collaborative student community can unify Pace’s diverse campus.
Faculty Institute 2016
Susan Katz returns for her second David J. Pecker Lecture where she will address the changing nature of the young adult market and the success of Veronica Roth’s Divergent series.
With one foot in the '60s and the other in the future, Professor Maria Luskay, EdD, and Pace Academy’s Andrew Revkin capture a unique time in Cuba’s history on film through the Producing the Documentary course.
Pace Path Series: History in the (film)Making