Calling All Night Owls (PLV)
Prefer late-night study sessions and slurping down lattes in the pre-dawn hours? Mortola Library announces 24/7 hours starting December 1 through December 19. Finals don’t stand a chance.
Finals are coming—are you ready? If not, hit the books, peruse the stacks, and pull an all-nighter at Pace’s Mortola Library. Starting December 1, Mortola will offer round-the-clock access and super-late service hours to accommodate students prepping for final exams. Westchester students, here’s what you need to know about Mortola’s 24/7 schedule:
- >> After 2:00 a.m. (Sunday–Thursday) and after midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, students may only use the 1st floor of the library for the overnight period. The 2nd and 3rd floors will be closed.
- >> All library services will end at 2:00 a.m. (Sunday–Thursday) and at midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. Library services will resume at 8:00 a.m. the following day.
- >> Anyone entering or remaining in the library after 2:00 a.m. (Sunday–Thursday) and after midnight on Fridays and Saturdays will be asked to show their Pace ID to Security.
- >> All library laptops must be returned before the end of library service hours. Any laptops returned after service hours end will be subject to fines and possible suspension of borrowing privileges.
For more information, visit www.pace.edu/library.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
President Krislov welcomes the Pace Community back for the spring 2018 semester and shares his thoughts on a brighter 2018, big wins in academics and athletics, and his super-cool Cafeteria Karaoke event.
Welcome Back from President Krislov
Now that winter break has come to a close and Spring 2018 is in full swing, the PLV Campus is back at it with more amazing events!
Back to the 50/50
This February, the PLV and NYC campuses will be visited by two seminal speakers in honor of Black History Month: Yusef Salaam and Marc Lamont Hill, PhD.
Black History Month 2018