Celebrate in Style (PLV)
The semester is drawing to a close, and on April 29, Pleasantville will be celebrating with the Spring Carnival and Music Festival.
Awwww yeah. It’s time to celebrate the end of the year—carnival-style.
Saturday, April 29 is a day not to be missed. To celebrate the end of the semester, the programming board will be hosting the Spring Carnival and Music Festival, from 4:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m., on Parking Lot D. The evening will feature a rock climbing wall, fun slide, tornado ride, swings, photo booth, carnival games, pie-SGA-in-the-face, and more.
Get the night poppin’ with free popcorn, burgers, funnel sticks, and a can’t-miss four act music festival, featuring:
- >> Angie Keilhauer: International touring artist from El Salvador, season 10 of The Voice
- >> 3 Shades of Blue: Season 10 of America’s Got Talent; pop rock; contemporary; indie
- >> J8KE: Canadian singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist
- >> Cover Drive: International touring Caribbean pop band from Barbados
The next few weeks might not be all fun and games, but this afternoon definitely will be! See you at the carnival.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Join Pace University President Marvin Krislov and the Pace Community for a special Eclipse event with Pace professors and astronomy experts from the Westchester Community.
Solar Eclipse 2017 (PLV)
The Pace Community is excited to welcome Marvin Krislov as the eighth president of Pace University. Krislov, who served for 10 years as the president of Oberlin College, began his term on August 1, 2017.
Welcome, President Krislov!
Class of 2021: Are you ready? Save the date: September 5, 2017. Join the Pace Community in welcoming the Class of 2021 at the 10th annual Convocation held on both the NYC and PLV campuses.
Come Together for Convocation