Battery on low and you don’t know where to go? Fill ‘er up at one of the Pace Charging Lockers on each campus.
Between Snapchat and the amount of Buzzfeed quizzes you take, your phone’s battery is usually getting candy-crushed. Chances are, you don’t always have a charger handy.
And that’s OK now, because you can refill your battery at one of the Pace Charging Lockers.
The new secure mobile device charging lockers, which can add juice to your Android, iPhone 4, and iPhone 5/5s/5c while you do work, are available in the Birnbaum and Mortola libraries in NYC and PLV, as well as Student Development and Campus Activities areas on each campus.
And they were funded through the Student Technology Fee, so you’re seeing your dollars hard at work.
For more information about how to get your charge on, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Every two minutes, someone in the US is sexually assaulted. Join the Pace Community in raising awareness during Sexual Assault Awareness Week, a series of events including screenings of The Hunting Ground, Take Back the Night, self-defense workshops, and more.
Take a Stand
Model UN PLV soars at the 2015 National Model UN Conference. Biochem and chem students dropped some science on Denver. Dyson and Lubin students get to business at the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank conference. Two students get Watson fellowships. The moot team makes their point in Vienna.
Success Starts Here
Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick? Not so fast. Pace’s Forensic Science Student Organization has some different clues for you as they host a special murder mystery dinner on April 24 in NYC.
It's a (Murder) Mystery (NYC)