Clear Advising, Full Hearts, Can’t Lose
Advising Month is upon us. Make an appointment with your advisor today to stay ahead of the curve and on track for graduation.
It may feel like the spring semester just started, but registration for the fall semester is creepin’ on up. Unsure of what classes to sign up for, or what classes you still need to ensure that shiny diploma? Your academic advisor can help.
Hear that music? If it’s not the sound of the new Drake album it could be the sound of Advising Month, which is here to assuage all your registration needs. You can of course make an appointment with your advisor anytime you’d like, but students are especially encouraged to make an advising appointment in the next few weeks, before fall registration period, which kicks off on April 17.
Pleasantville students have the chance to chat with academic advisors during special tabling sessions next week, where students can schedule appointments and share important information. The tabling sessions are as follows:
Kessel Center, Fern Dining Hall:
- > Monday, March 27: 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- > Tuesday, March 28: 12:00 p.m. –2:00 p.m.
- > Thursday, March 30: 12:00 p.m. –2:00 p.m.
Not sure who your advisor is? Consult Degree Works in Pace Portal, access through your “Success Network” in Starfish, or e-mail email@example.com. For more advising information and resources, visit www.pace.edu/advisingcentral.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Kick-start your creative path in the entertainment industry! On Monday, February 26, 2018, Director Rachel Chavkin and Composer David Bryan will share their experiences in an exclusive tell-all talk.
The Masters Series (NYC)
Victoria Gonzalez ’18, the co-founder of #PaceUEndRape, has been tirelessly advocating for survivors of sexual violence. Not only that, but she’s also pursuing a combined degree: a bachelor’s of political science and a master’s in public administration. Now THAT’S ambition.
Advocating for Activism
For an informative and impactful day celebrating and discussing leadership on campus, attend the Third Annual Women's Leadership Conference on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
2018 Women's Leadership Conference (PLV)