Confucius Institute Turns Five (NYC)
A very happy birthday to Pace’s Confucius Institute who will be celebrating its fifth year with an anniversary celebration on May 3.
From Mandarin language courses to “take-out” courses designed to teach basic Chinese to professionals in banking, nursing, hotels, and restaurants, to Ba Duan Jin, Taiji, and Chinese calligraphy, and so much more, the Confucius Institute at Pace University has been has providing first-class Chinese language and cultural education, resources, and services to the community for the last five years.
On Saturday, May 3, join the Confucius Institute and members of the community at the 5th year anniversary celebration in the Bianco Room on the NYC Campus, featuring raffles, class demos, a presentation on “Growing Up Chinese in America,” and of course, a cake-cutting.
For more information on what’s happening at the Confucius Institute, visit http://www.pace.edu/confucius/.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
From the school house to the dance floor, childhood education student Nicholas Wang ’16 is helping make a difference for kids both in and out of the classroom.
Join famed activist and scholar Angela Davis for an evening of reflection and conversation on sustained social justice movements and student engagement.
An Evening with Angela Davis (NYC)
Just because the career fairs came and went doesn’t mean you’re off the clock. Suit up and show up for these awesome career prep events.