Confucius Institute Turns Five (NYC)
A very happy birthday to Pace’s Confucius Institute who will be celebrating its fifth year with an anniversary celebration on May 3.
From Mandarin language courses to “take-out” courses designed to teach basic Chinese to professionals in banking, nursing, hotels, and restaurants, to Ba Duan Jin, Taiji, and Chinese calligraphy, and so much more, the Confucius Institute at Pace University has been has providing first-class Chinese language and cultural education, resources, and services to the community for the last five years.
On Saturday, May 3, join the Confucius Institute and members of the community at the 5th year anniversary celebration in the Bianco Room on the NYC Campus, featuring raffles, class demos, a presentation on “Growing Up Chinese in America,” and of course, a cake-cutting.
For more information on what’s happening at the Confucius Institute, visit http://www.pace.edu/confucius/.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter