Curtain's Up on Student-Directed Shows
Pace Performing Arts student-directed shows Far Away and Fox Hunt have their run at the Schaeberle on April 4-6.
On April 4-6, Pace Performing Arts students will present Far Away and Fox Hunt at the Schaeberle Studio Theatre, 41 Park Row, 10th Floor, on the NYC Campus.
Fox Hunt is a one-act political satire by Polish playwright Slawomir Mrozek about a new egalitarian regime that requires everyone to go hunting. When all the wild animals are killed, one fox remains, trying to protect himself.
British playwright Caryl Churchill's Far Away tackles fear imposed by the government upon its citizens and the increasing levels of inhumanity in a world perpetually involved in war and conflict.
Performances will be held on Friday, April 4 at 8:00 p.m., Saturday, April 5 at 7:00 p.m., and Sunday, April 6 at 2:00 p.m.
Purchase your $6 student tickets at BrownPaperTickets.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter