Dance Out Loud (NYC)
Prepare to be floored as Pace Commercial Dance students and choreographers showcase their passion on April 11 and 12 at the Schimmel.
Forget Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance. Dyson Commercial Dance students can dance and will be lacing up their dancing shoes for the annual Dance Out Loud showcase.
Conceived and directed by Rhonda Miller, one of the most sought-after choreographers in the country and director and lecturer of dance at Pace, the showcase will feature Pace students getting their tap, jazz, ballet, modern, hip hop, contemporary dance, and more on.
Choreographers include Al Blackstone, Andy Blankenbuehler, Jonathan Riedel, Joshua Dean, Joey Dowling, Ginger Cox, Lauren Gaul, Jessica Hendricks, Scott Jovovich, Rhonda Miller, Ms Vee, and Bob Fosse, staged by Scott Jovovich.
Performances will be held on Friday, April 11 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, April 12 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 for students and $12 for the general public.
Purchase your tickets here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace has announced the 19 pairings for the Summer 2015 Student Faculty Research Program—an ongoing initiative designed for students and faculty with similar interests to collaborate on extensive research projects.
Teaming Up for Research
Can we help turn that selfish kid into a compassionate adult? The Pace Prosocial Development Conference will discuss new findings on building kids’ empathy on June 5.
How Do We Develop Empathy? (NYC)
The Pace University 2014-2015 academic year goes out with a Big Bang...Theory visit. Guess who's stopping by Pace as an Inside the Actors Studio guest on June 1?
A "Big" Star at Pace (NYC)