Dining Discounts for the Pace Community
Let's do lunch (or breakfast or dinner)... for less!
Your Pace ID card can do more than get you into your building. It could also treat you to a discount on your next lunch. Here are some local food places where University Relations staffers report receiving discounts (typically 5 or 10 percent) by flashing their cards :
- 55 Fulton Market, 55 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Baba Ghanouge, 143 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Chickpea, 110 William Street (NYC)
- Long Island Bagel Café, 125 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Oren's Daily Roast, 135 William Street (NYC)
- Subway, 45 Beekman Street (NYC)
- Subway, 482 Bedford Road (PLV)
- Viana Pizza, 91 Cortlandt Street (PLV)
If you know of any others to add to our list, please e-mail us at Opportunitas@pace.edu, and we’ll share them in a future issue.
Tip: Restaurants often don't post information on their discounts, so it never hurts to ask.
Through focusing on key customer service values, Pace’s I Make It Happen campaign is helping departments around the University reach even greater standards of excellence in service of our students.
I Make It Happen
On June 14, join us under the big blue whale as Pace University hosts the Spirit of Pace Awards Dinner to honor several members of the Pace Community and support student scholarship.
Spirit of Pace Awards 2017
On May 4 in NYC, and May 8 in Pleasantville, students and faculty will show us the research projects they've been tirelessly working on all year.
Showcase Your Research