Dining Discounts for the Pace Community
Let's do lunch (or breakfast or dinner)... for less!
Your Pace ID card can do more than get you into your building. It could also treat you to a discount on your next lunch. Here are some local food places where University Relations staffers report receiving discounts (typically 5 or 10 percent) by flashing their cards :
- 55 Fulton Market, 55 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Baba Ghanouge, 143 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Chickpea, 110 William Street (NYC)
- Long Island Bagel Café, 125 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Oren's Daily Roast, 135 William Street (NYC)
- Subway, 45 Beekman Street (NYC)
- Subway, 482 Bedford Road (PLV)
- Viana Pizza, 91 Cortlandt Street (PLV)
If you know of any others to add to our list, please e-mail us at Opportunitas@pace.edu, and we’ll share them in a future issue.
Tip: Restaurants often don't post information on their discounts, so it never hurts to ask.
ITS is here to serve up some fresh info from the servers, including:
March 2017: ITS Connect
Students in New York City and Westchester discuss how the Pace Path has helped them make the most of their college experience, and prepare for what lies ahead.
Visualizing the Pace Path
Through a grant from the Dyson Foundation and funding from the Empire State Development Cooperation, the Pace Land Use Law Center is helping revitalize downtown Poughkeepsie.
Research: Planning in Poughkeepsie