Dining Discounts for the Pace Community
Let's do lunch (or breakfast or dinner)... for less!
Your Pace ID card can do more than get you into your building. It could also treat you to a discount on your next lunch. Here are some local food places where University Relations staffers report receiving discounts (typically 5 or 10 percent) by flashing their cards :
- 55 Fulton Market, 55 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Baba Ghanouge, 143 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Chickpea, 110 William Street (NYC)
- Long Island Bagel Café, 125 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Oren's Daily Roast, 135 William Street (NYC)
- Subway, 45 Beekman Street (NYC)
- Subway, 482 Bedford Road (PLV)
- Viana Pizza, 91 Cortlandt Street (PLV)
If you know of any others to add to our list, please e-mail us at Opportunitas@pace.edu, and we’ll share them in a future issue.
Tip: Restaurants often don't post information on their discounts, so it never hurts to ask.
This September, lace up your shoes and join the Pace Community in some 5K fun—Food Bank for Westchester’s Miles for Meals 5K on September 9 on the PLV Campus and the NYC Race for the Cure on September 10 in Central Park.
5K Fun Runs
With a new class coming to campus in a few week's time, we asked the Pace Community what advice they'd give to a younger, eager version of themselves about to embark on an unforgettable undergraduate experience.
PACEspectives: Advice for the Class of 2021
Summer breaks aren’t just for the students. Pace University faculty and staff are trotting the globe, kicking back at home, and gearing up for the fall.
Vacay? Yes, Way!