The Diva CRU (PLV)
Beyonce may sing “I’m a Diva,” but we know she’s not the only one. All the Pace divas, now put your hands up and show off your true diva as CRU hosts an event on December 4 in PLV.
Get ready for a diva-ine night as CRU and Sigma Lambda Upsilon gather all the Pace divas together in Willcox Gym on Wednesday, December 4, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for an inspiring night of performances, speakers, free food, and women’s empowerment at I’m a Diva.
The event will focus on the true definition of a diva: females knowing their worth and not being afraid to further themselves in life. Nychelle Walcott will speak, in addition to song and poetry performed throughout the evening.
As always, men are also encouraged to come to this event and participate in the discussion. Keep up with CRU on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CruAtPaceUniversity.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter