What skills do students need for the current century? On April 11, hear from keynote speaker Shelli Fowler, PhD, at Dyson Day in PLV.
The Dyson College of Arts and Sciences will host its annual Dyson Day Conference on Friday, April 11, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Willcox Gym in PLV. This year’s conference will focus on Lifelong Learning for Digital Natives: Skills Our Students Need for the 21st Century.
Keynote speaker Shelli Fowler, PhD, is the senior director for Networked Pedagogies and Professional Development and associate professor of English at Virginia Tech. She works with faculty and graduate students to explore the integration of teaching and technology. In addition to the keynote speaker, the conference will include roundtable discussions and morning and afternoon presentation sessions.
The deadline to register is Monday, March 31. Register at www.pace.edu/dyson/dysonday.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter