What skills do students need for the current century? On April 11, hear from keynote speaker Shelli Fowler, PhD, at Dyson Day in PLV.
The Dyson College of Arts and Sciences will host its annual Dyson Day Conference on Friday, April 11, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Willcox Gym in PLV. This year’s conference will focus on Lifelong Learning for Digital Natives: Skills Our Students Need for the 21st Century.
Keynote speaker Shelli Fowler, PhD, is the senior director for Networked Pedagogies and Professional Development and associate professor of English at Virginia Tech. She works with faculty and graduate students to explore the integration of teaching and technology. In addition to the keynote speaker, the conference will include roundtable discussions and morning and afternoon presentation sessions.
The deadline to register is Monday, March 31. Register at www.pace.edu/dyson/dysonday.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Have an interest in the wonderful world of computing? Let's talk about tech. Pace Computing Society is back and better than ever this semester with a new website and a series of speakers at weekly meetings from hot companies like BuzzFeed, HATCH, WeWork, and UNICEF. Oh, and free pizza.
Inside the Org: Pace Computing Society
From on-campus events like sports games and comedians to off-campus outings including ice skating and Dave & Busters, Westchester has your Winter Week of Welcome covered.
Westchester Winter Week of Welcome
A game, a show, and a little snow. NYC does Winter Welcome Week.
NYC Winter Welcome Week