Educate. Engage. Empower. (NYC)
Ready to be an active citizen and give back to local communities? Join Generation Citizen at Pace to bridge the gap between Pace students and NYC public schools.
Generation Citizen at Pace University is a chapter of Generation Citizen that works to encourage the student body to become active citizens. With the help of more than 300 Democracy Coaches (DC) across 17 campuses nationwide, Generation Citizen empowers young people to solve problems in their own communities through rigorous action-civics courses.
And GC at Pace is looking for Democracy Coaches and Civic Allies to join the team.
Democracy Coaches are the heart and soul of chapters. If you’re passionate about education and political advocacy and interested in partnering with teachers in middle or high school classrooms to teach an innovative, twice-weekly, action-based civics curriculum, this position is for you.
Civic Ally positions are more flexible and give students the opportunity to lead advocacy workshops and teach campus peers how to lead effective advocacy, and strengthen and grow their GC chapter, with minimum time requirement.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We the people of Pace University will celebrate Constitution Day with pocket Constitutions, patriotic cupcakes, a discussion, and more on Wednesday, September 17.
Freedom is Sweet
Do a little dance, show a little love for the Setters, and get down to the Dance Team Pre-Audition Workshop and Tryout.
Think You Can Dance? (PLV)
Synchronized pranks and the San Gennaro festival; museums and musicals; Welcome Week in NYC has got it all.
Welcome Week Rounds the Corner (NYC)