ePortfolio Spring Fever
Does your ePortfolio have beauty and brains? Enter it into the ePortfolio Spring Contest for a chance to win a $100 gift card and an award at the ePortfolio Student Showcase. Deadline is April 24!
Spring is around the corner and you know what that means…the ePortfolio Spring Contest is here!
The contest is open to all undergraduate and graduate students, who are in good standing with the University, and super easy to apply to. All you have to do is log into ePortfolio and on the homepage, click the Enter the 2015 ePortfolio Spring Contest button, fill out your information, and BAM! You’re in.
But don’t forget what must be included on your portfolio:
- A reflective statement on your introduction page in the Overall Reflections box. The statement should answer the question "How does your ePortfolio reflect your personal and/or professional growth as you continue your studies at Pace University?" (250–500 words); and
- At least three complete ePortfolio pages that are accessible to logged in users and/or the public.
Winners receive a $100 gift card and will be recognized at the ePortfolio Student Showcase Ceremony with an electronic badge. The deadline is April 24, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Don’t have an ePortfolio yet? No sweat! If you need help with ePortfolio, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
An online collection of all your work, ePortfolios showcase your accomplishments, give you the opportunity to creatively represent yourself and your education, and so much more. You can post your resume, files, images, videos, and blogs that show your success and progress as a student while enriching your learning, preparing you for your field of work, and sharpening your technological skills. You can also include extracurricular activities and student organizations you’re a part of, you can network with others, and people can even post letters of recommendation for you to show prospective employers. The possibilities are endless!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
There’s no better way to beat the chill than by stepping under the Schimmel Theater lights! Pace’s Commercial Dance majors will be performing nine original works on December 2 and 3.
David Sharif ’19 is a Political Science major with a minor in Peace and Justice Studies currently blogging from Spain. He was diagnosed with autism and overcomes adversity by breaking down barriers across the world—one country at a time.
Around The World In 30 Countries
Wild about Setters Madness? Always ready to rock the blue and gold? You won’t want to miss the Men’s and Women’s Basketball home opener against our Adelphi rivals!
Bringing Home The Win