Are You a Student in Recovery?
Are you in recovery from alcohol and/or other drug problems? The Counseling Center is hosting focus groups, where you’ll receive lunch and a $20 B&N gift card.
The Pace Counseling Center wants to provide support for students recovering from alcohol and drug abuse.
If you’re in recovery and interested in participating, the Counseling Center will hold a series of focus groups designed to help identify needs of students in recovery, such as support and programs/services. All students will receive a free lunch and $20 Barnes & Noble gift card for their participation.
Please call (212) 346-1526 or e-mail email@example.com if you’re interested in participating. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
For more information on the Counseling Center, which also offers personal, educational, and vocational counseling, and other support services and resources, visit http://www.pace.edu/counseling-center/.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth