Get a Clue (NYC)
It was T-Bone in the Bianco Room with a stick. Stop by the Mystery Dinner Theater on April 15 for a real-life game of “Clue.” It’s going to be a killer event.
Forensic science is fun. Don’t believe us? On Tuesday, April 15, put on your best 1930s/40s-inspired attire and head to the Bianco Room from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. for a little bit of science and a lotta bit of case-solving as the Forensic Science Student Organization hosts the first-ever Mystery Dinner Theater, co-sponsored by the Chemistry Club.
Students will be solving a case using forensic analysis techniques. The life-size game of "Clue" will hold secrets and entertaining bits to be shared in portions throughout the dinner. This event will be a fun way to have the first hands-on experience with evidence and bring the entire Pace Community into the world of forensic science.
Food and beverages will be provided.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Have an interest in the wonderful world of computing? Let's talk about tech. Pace Computing Society is back and better than ever this semester with a new website and a series of speakers at weekly meetings from hot companies like BuzzFeed, HATCH, WeWork, and UNICEF. Oh, and free pizza.
Inside the Org: Pace Computing Society
From on-campus events like sports games and comedians to off-campus outings including ice skating and Dave & Busters, Westchester has your Winter Week of Welcome covered.
Westchester Winter Week of Welcome
A game, a show, and a little snow. NYC does Winter Welcome Week.
NYC Winter Welcome Week