Gracias. Merci. Danke. Arigato. Grazie. Doh je. Obrigado. Dankie. However you choose to say it, say it on February 27 and enter for a chance to win a $100 gift card.
From financial aid to curriculum development to career services, each year thousands of alumni and non-alumni donors help support your Pace education. On Thursday, February 27, say thank you as the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at Pace hosts Thank a Donor Day, as part of the Council for Advancement and Support of Education’s (CASE) Student Engagement and Philanthropy Day.
Stop by and express your appreciation via a simple gesture: a thank-you note!
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
One Pace Plaza 1st Floor, Library Lobby
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Kessel Student Center by the Bookstore
There will be free food, chances to win a $100 AmEx gift card, and other prizes at both events!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Communication Studies student Alanna McCatty ’17 is funding her entire Pace education through merit and outside scholarships and shares her tips for landing scholarships, internships, and other opportunities at Pace.
Meet female student and alumni entrepreneurs who are turning their great ideas into businesses at the Pace Women Entrepreneurs Roundtable on February 26 in NYC.
Off to a Good Start-Up (NYC)
Omega Phi Beta will open up your eyes and minds as they present their annual Week of Illumination focusing on the injustices in the prison system.
Convict Chronicles (PLV)