Gracias. Merci. Danke. Arigato. Grazie. Doh je. Obrigado. Dankie. However you choose to say it, say it on February 27 and enter for a chance to win a $100 gift card.
From financial aid to curriculum development to career services, each year thousands of alumni and non-alumni donors help support your Pace education. On Thursday, February 27, say thank you as the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at Pace hosts Thank a Donor Day, as part of the Council for Advancement and Support of Education’s (CASE) Student Engagement and Philanthropy Day.
Stop by and express your appreciation via a simple gesture: a thank-you note!
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
One Pace Plaza 1st Floor, Library Lobby
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Kessel Student Center by the Bookstore
There will be free food, chances to win a $100 AmEx gift card, and other prizes at both events!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace alumnus and CBS Corporation COO Joseph Ianniello ’90 discusses his experience rising to the C-suite at a Fortune 500 company on November 12 in PLV.
CBS COO in PLV
The Entrepreneurship Lab wants to help you build your dream life, not someone else’s. Check out two upcoming events featuring successful entrepreneurs.
Mind Your Bizness (NYC)
Holy early Halloween, Batman! Former DC Comics President Paul Levitz will give his first lecture as the David Pecker Distinguished Visiting Professor of Publishing on October 30.
Superhero Speaker (NYC)