Gracias. Merci. Danke. Arigato. Grazie. Doh je. Obrigado. Dankie. However you choose to say it, say it on February 27 and enter for a chance to win a $100 gift card.
From financial aid to curriculum development to career services, each year thousands of alumni and non-alumni donors help support your Pace education. On Thursday, February 27, say thank you as the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at Pace hosts Thank a Donor Day, as part of the Council for Advancement and Support of Education’s (CASE) Student Engagement and Philanthropy Day.
Stop by and express your appreciation via a simple gesture: a thank-you note!
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
One Pace Plaza 1st Floor, Library Lobby
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Kessel Student Center by the Bookstore
There will be free food, chances to win a $100 AmEx gift card, and other prizes at both events!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
On April 16, meet Pace double alumnus Barry Klarberg ’81, ’85 as he shares his expertise on managing athletes and entertainers as Lubin’s Executive in Residence in PLV.
Adviser to the Stars (PLV)
Want to learn design thinking, build your resume, and gain humanitarian experience? Join a Pace team in designing a human trafficking crime map.
Mapping Human Trafficking
This is the story of six teams picked to live in their residence halls, go to school, and save energy. Find out what happens when they unplug their devices and start going green: Pace Unplugged PLV and BRC Residence Hall Energy Competition.
Pace Unplugged (PLV)