Glass or #FAIL (NYC)
All eyes are on Seidenberg as they give you a look into Google Glass at a workshop and demo. Get your glasses over to the NYC Campus on April 16.
"Ok Glass, e-mail this to the Pace Community."
On Wednesday, April 16, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Seidenberg will host a
Google Glass Workshop at their HQ at 163 William Street on the NYC Campus.
Enthusiastic students/Google developers will discuss the potential of Glass, Google’s wearable computer with an optical head-mounted display, and share app ideas.
Seidenberg Professor Christelle Scharff, PhD, will be providing her own pair of Glass for demonstrations, and lucky winners of the social media contest will be able to tinker with the Glasses after the event!
To enter Seidenberg’s Social Media contest, tweet or include the Seidenberg page in a post on Facebook or Instagram with a message or image about Google Glass or your interest in the Glasses (really, anything!) using the hashtag: #ThroughGlass. They will be choosing a few favorites and a few at random.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
How will New York be powered in 2050? Join the conversation at the BioEthics Forum XXIII on the Great New York Power Shift: Transitioning to a Low Carbon Future on March 12 in PLV.
Pace Power Shift (PLV)
Have an idea for a useful mobile app? Bring it to life with an innovative concept and design at the Pace Mobile App Design Contest 3.0/Hackathon and win $500.
Got an App-etite?
Have 15–20 minutes and want to make Pace a better place and be entered to win an Apple iPad Air, Kindle Voyage, or Kindle DX? Keep reading.
Speak Your Mind!