Good for Your Sole (PLV)
What started as a unique company turned into a movement. Pace hosts a TOMS Style Your Soles event, where you can purchase a pair of TOMS by February 14 and design them how you like them.
With the warm weather comes the season we love the most—TOMS season! Express yourself on a pair of blank canvas TOMS at the Style Your Sole Common Hour Chaos party on Monday, March 31 from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Kessel, where you’ll not only get the shoes you want, but you’ll help children in need.
At the event, students will pick up their pre-ordered TOMS shoes and have the opportunity to have one of several different artists style the shoe. Registration closes on February 14, so you must register here and pre-order your shoes. The cost of each pair is $25.
Since 2006, TOMS Shoes has given 10 million pairs of shoes to children in more than 60 countries through their One for One philosophy, where the company matches every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of shoes to a person in need.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter