Holiday shopping got you stressed? Skip the mall crowds as Phi Sigma Sigma hosts a holiday bazaar on December 8 in PLV.
If you didn’t get the deals you wanted on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, or are looking for something a little more thoughtful, head to Phi Sigma Sigma’s 9th annual Holiday Bazaar on Sunday, December 8 from 10:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m. in the Willcox Gym on the PLV Campus.
About 40 vendors will be selling merchandise including holiday items and crafts, purses, clothing, jewelry, kitchenware, jam, baked goods, and more, and Phi Sigma Sigma will get you in the holiday spirit with a special guest appearance from Santa, who will be taking photos with people.
They will also be collecting donations for their philanthropy, the National Kidney Foundation.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
In his latest blog post, President Stephen J. Friedman talks about attending a reception for The Kevin Spacey Foundation (KSF): America with two Pace scholarship recipients who had the opportunity to talk to Kevin Spacey about their careers.
President's Blog: Grace and Celebrity
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.