It's Not You, It's Me (NYC)
Guy is about to get married. Before his wedding day, he decides to visit four exes he did wrong. On February 12–16, Pace Performing Arts presents the Valentine’s Day treat, Some Girls.
Writer and commitment-phobe Guy is getting ready to settle down and marry his younger girlfriend. But before he does, he’s got unfinished business with four exes: “making amends.” Travelling to four cities around the country to see these scorned exes, is Guy really making amends or is he back at it again? Pace Performing Arts are gearing up for Neil LaBute’s Some Girls, which you may remember from its 2013 film adaptation starring Kristen Bell, Adam Brody, Zoe Kazan, and Jennifer Morrison.
Performances will be held in NYC’s Schaeberle Studio on:
February 12–14, 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 15, 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 16, 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Tickets are $6 for students and $12 for adults and can be purchased through BrownPaperTickets.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth