Library Late Nights
The days are longer and the nights are shorter during the spring, but not at the Mortola and Birnbaum libraries. Extended library hours are back just in time for spring final exams.
You’ve heard the motivational, albeit crushing, phrase before: You have as many hours in a day as Beyoncé. And while she may run the world during her day, you can now spend yours catching up on studies, sleep, etc. as both the Mortola and Birnbaum libraries extend their hours to accommodate spring final exam studies. Extended hours begin on Monday, April 27 on both campuses under the following stipulations:
Mortola Library 24/7 Hours | Monday, April 27–Friday, May 15
- >>After 2:00 a.m. on Sundays through Thursdays and after midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, students may only use the first floor of the library for the overnight period. The second and third floors will be closed.
- >>All library services will end at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday through Thursday, and at midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, and will resume at 8:00 a.m. the following day.
- >>Anyone entering or remaining in the library after 2:00 a.m. on Sundays through Thursdays and after midnight on Friday and Saturdays will be asked to show their Pace ID to Security.
- >>All library laptops must be returned before the close of library services. Any laptops returned after services end will be subject to fines and possible suspension of borrowing privileges.
Birnbaum Library Extended Hours | Monday, April 27–Saturday, May 16
Extended evening hours are mainly for studying purposes. There will be limited library service (e.g. circulation, reserves) during most extended hours, which are as follows:
- >>Monday, April 27–Friday, May 1: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
- >>Saturday, May 2 and Sunday, May 3: 10:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
- >>Monday, May 4–Friday, May 8: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
- >>Saturday, May 9 and Sunday, May 10: 10:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
- >>Monday, May 11–Thursday, May 14: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
- >>Friday, May 15: 8:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- >>Saturday, May 16: 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- >>Sunday, May 17: Closed
For a complete list of the libraries’ services and hours, click here.
Buried under a mountain of papers? The Writing Center can help dig you out. Stop by the Birnbaum Library, 2nd Floor in NYC and 15B Miller Hall in PLV, to help get your pAper done. For NYC hours and appointment schedules, click here. For PLV, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
There’s no better way to beat the chill than by stepping under the Schimmel Theater lights! Pace’s Commercial Dance majors will be performing nine original works on December 2 and 3.
David Sharif ’19 is a Political Science major with a minor in Peace and Justice Studies currently blogging from Spain. He was diagnosed with autism and overcomes adversity by breaking down barriers across the world—one country at a time.
Around The World In 30 Countries
Wild about Setters Madness? Always ready to rock the blue and gold? You won’t want to miss the Men’s and Women’s Basketball home opener against our Adelphi rivals!
Bringing Home The Win