The spring semester may not start until the end of January, but things heat up on the NYC Campus on January 6 as Matthew McConaughey stops by Pace.
Inside the Actors Studio, filmed on Pace’s NYC Campus, is proud to present Golden Globe nominated actor Matthew McConaughey as the next seminar guest on Monday, January 6 at 7:00 p.m.
Matthew McConaughey is a critically acclaimed actor who has starred in such varied films as Dazed and Confused, A Time to Kill, Contact, Amistad, U-571, The Wedding Planner, Frailty, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Failure to Launch, We Are Marshall, Tropic Thunder, The Lincoln Lawyer, Bernie, Killer Joe, Mud, Magic Mike, Dallas Buyers Club, and the upcoming The Wolf of Wall Street.
His most recent film, Dallas Buyers Club, features McConaughey as drug addicted rodeo cowboy Ron Woodroof, who is diagnosed with AIDS and given 30 days to live. After his diagnosis, Woodroof begins the Dallas Buyers Club, selling alternative treatments which are still unapproved and unavailable in the U.S. McConaughey has been nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture—Drama for his work in this film.
- Pace BFA/BA Performing Arts majors: Please join the Performing Arts majors standby line which forms along the hallway adjacent to the Schimmel balcony. A Pace ID admits ONE and you must be online in order to receive a ticket. This is a standby line and does NOT guarantee admission.
- Pace students: Please join the Pace student (non-Performing Arts) standby line which forms along the hallway adjacent to the Aniello Bianco Room. A Pace ID admits ONE and you must be online in order to receive a ticket. This is a standby line and does NOT guarantee admission.
Friends/Family outside the Pace Community
Friends, family, etc. who are not part of the Pace Community should join the General standby line which forms outside of 3 Spruce Street. Again, admission is not guaranteed. Should tickets be available, it is ONE ticket person.
For more information on Inside the Actors Studio, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Celebrate Pace’s LGBTQ community and watch the Setters take on Southern Connecticut State University on Wednesday, December 7, for a special Pride Hoops Night at the Goldstein Fitness Center.
LGBTQ Pride Hoops (PLV)
End the semester strong and check out the events happening on the NYC Campus this week to get empowered, inspired, and in the entrepreneurial spirit.
This Week in NYC: November 28
There will be no shushing in the Birnbaum Library on December 7 as they host a faculty talk with Professor Emily Bent, PhD, who's currently working on a book titled "Feminist Girls: The New Politics of Gender and Age at the United Nations."
Faculty Talk with Emily Bent