May 2016: School Snippets
A Pace alumna on Forbes' 30 Under 30 List, a professor's painting goes to the Smithsonian, mobile tech goes to developing countries, and women take on cybersecurity—all this and more from Dyson Digital Digest and Seidenberg eNews.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Indie Game Designer Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 List
- >> Dyson’s Environmental Policy Clinicians Offer Support to the Billion Oyster Project
- >> Head and Shoulders: Smithsonian Acquires Painting by Art Professor
- >> Seidenberg Hits the 2016 Women in Cybersecurity Conference
- >> Pace Mobile Lab Brings Mobile Technologies to Developing Countries
- >> Teens Design Mobile Apps at 2nd Annual Mobile App Development Bowl
On Monday, January 30, Pace launched an extensive brand campaign—This is Pace.
This Is Pace
Pace University faculty and staff are weighing in on the inauguration, Amazon technology, cybersecurity, art that reflects the beauty standards of the past, and other interesting news.
February 2017: Fit to Print
When Jessica Paredes isn’t working or attending school here at Pace, she ventures out into the city and documents her finds on her blog, Just Under Petite.
Staff by Day, Lifestyle Blogger by Night