Medal of Honor Hour (NYC)
Join in saluting our veterans as the Pace Student Veterans of America share six inspirational stories during Medal of Honor Hour on April 9.
On April 9, from 12:20 p.m. to 1:10 p.m., will you take an hour of your time for the brave soldiers who protect our country?
Stop by the Library Fish Bowl on the NYC Campus, as Pace Student Veterans of America host the Medal of Honor Hour, American stories of bravery, perserverance, and honor, co-sponsored by the Pace Library.
The Medal of Honor is the highest award that can be bestowed on a member of the U.S. military. Come and listen as Pace SVA recounts six inspirational acts of valor and grit that merited the award, and honor the American heroes who performed them.
Food and refreshments will be served.
To learn more about Pace SVA, follow them on Facebook!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace student De’Ja Cox ’17 talks two majors, getting involved on campus and off, the importance of taking some time for yourself, and really getting to know the inner you.
Having It All
Are you walking the walk this May? Share your Pace story with us and we’ll include it in a future issue of The Pulse and on Pace’s social media accounts.
Seniors: Send Us Your Stories!
Labor relations and a little bit of love happen at the pajama factory as Pace School of Performing Arts presents The Pajama Game on April 29–May 3 at the Schimmel.
PJs and Pay Raises (NYC)