Medal of Honor Hour (NYC)
Join in saluting our veterans as the Pace Student Veterans of America share six inspirational stories during Medal of Honor Hour on April 9.
On April 9, from 12:20 p.m. to 1:10 p.m., will you take an hour of your time for the brave soldiers who protect our country?
Stop by the Library Fish Bowl on the NYC Campus, as Pace Student Veterans of America host the Medal of Honor Hour, American stories of bravery, perserverance, and honor, co-sponsored by the Pace Library.
The Medal of Honor is the highest award that can be bestowed on a member of the U.S. military. Come and listen as Pace SVA recounts six inspirational acts of valor and grit that merited the award, and honor the American heroes who performed them.
Food and refreshments will be served.
To learn more about Pace SVA, follow them on Facebook!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
As memories of Superstorm Sandy fade, what lessons have measurably shaped public-private partnerships in ways that bolster urban resilience?
Summit on Resilience II (NYC)
Don’t let the first time you meet your President and Provost be as you cross the stage at Commencement. Enjoy some tasty fall treats with President Stephen J. Friedman, Provost Uday Sukhatme, and students, faculty, and staff at welcome receptions on October 6 in NYC and October 9 in PLV.
Eat and Greet
She’s been Mrs. Robinson on stage and the Serial Mom on screen. She voiced the sultry Jessica Rabbit and performed burlesque as Helena Handbasket, Chandler Bing’s dad in drag. And now she's coming to Pace.
Here's to You, PPA