The Mic Is Yours (PLV)
Now’s the time to bust a rhyme, crack a joke or sing some folk as WPAW presents Open Mic Night on May 1.
Testing…one…two. We’ve seen America’s talent, but now we’re looking for Pace’s, so bring your singing voice, dancing shoes, stand-up comedy shtick, spoken poetry and rapping skills, or even beatboxing to WPAW’s Open Mic Night at 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 1 at the Pace Perk Café in Briarcliff.
If you’re interested in performing, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. For those of you who’d like to keep your talents hidden, stop by anyway for a night of entertainment.
The Westchester Campus’ radio station, WPAW serves the broadcast and communication needs of Pace students and trains students in the technical, program, management, and sales aspects of broadcasting. To learn more about joining WPAW, visit their website at http://wpaw.org or follow them on Twitter @WPAW.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
In his latest blog post, President Friedman shares Pace’s new “You Asked, We Acted” campaign, which highlights many of our students’ suggestions and the steps Pace is taking to implement their ideas.
President's Blog: You Asked, We Acted
Have an interest in the wonderful world of computing? Let's talk about tech. Pace Computing Society is back and better than ever this semester with a new website and a series of speakers at weekly meetings from hot companies like BuzzFeed, HATCH, WeWork, and UNICEF. Oh, and free pizza.
Inside the Org: Pace Computing Society
From on-campus events like sports games and comedians to off-campus outings including ice skating and Dave & Busters, Westchester has your Winter Week of Welcome covered.
Westchester Winter Week of Welcome