Our Eye on Spozmi
RA, VP, HR—Lubin student Spozmi Nouri ’14 has done it all. Hear all about it by checking out her success story video.
“Several of my internships and job opportunities, I’ve been able to leave Pace and it’s been a 10 minute walk away from the University,” says graduating Lubin BBA in Management–Human Resources student Spozmi Nouri ’14, who credits Pace’s unique location with some of the incredible opportunities she’s been able to take advantage of.
Nouri was also awarded a Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship during the summer of 2012, to study abroad at Bogaziçi University in Istanbul, Turkey, and has served as a resident adviser, as senior class vice president, and several different positions within the Student Government Association, which she says has helped connect her to deans and administration and voice her concerns.
Hear more about how Nouri’s classes and her classroom experience prepared her for the next step in her success story video.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter