Our Eye on Spozmi
RA, VP, HR—Lubin student Spozmi Nouri ’14 has done it all. Hear all about it by checking out her success story video.
“Several of my internships and job opportunities, I’ve been able to leave Pace and it’s been a 10 minute walk away from the University,” says graduating Lubin BBA in Management–Human Resources student Spozmi Nouri ’14, who credits Pace’s unique location with some of the incredible opportunities she’s been able to take advantage of.
Nouri was also awarded a Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship during the summer of 2012, to study abroad at Bogaziçi University in Istanbul, Turkey, and has served as a resident adviser, as senior class vice president, and several different positions within the Student Government Association, which she says has helped connect her to deans and administration and voice her concerns.
Hear more about how Nouri’s classes and her classroom experience prepared her for the next step in her success story video.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth