The Pace Race
24 hours. 24 reasons to give. The Pace Race starts on May 1. On your mark, get set…
This is a race you don’t have to lace up your sneakers for.
On May 1, Pace University’s Annual Giving team will launch Pace Race, a 24-hour marathon day of giving. Students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and the community are asked to join the Pace team!
Keep your eyes peeled for posts, tweets, and shares from Pace’s major social media channels that explain the importance of enriching our University community.
You will get 24 reasons to give–one reason in honor of every hour of the day! Some of the campaigns include Athletics, Student Scholarships, the Pleasantville Campaign, and the Pace Cares Fund, which helps students who are dealing with illness, family tragedy, sudden job loss, or other unforeseeable circumstances.
Remember: Your gift, no matter its size, is an investment in the future of our University community.
If you’d like to get a head start, click here to make your gift now. And make sure to use hashtag #PaceRace to let everyone know your support for the Pace Race.
The goal is to get 501 gifts in 24 hours. Ready?
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
How will New York be powered in 2050? Join the conversation at the BioEthics Forum XXIII on the Great New York Power Shift: Transitioning to a Low Carbon Future on March 5 in PLV.
Pace Power Shift (PLV)
Have an idea for a useful mobile app? Bring it to life with an innovative concept and design at the Pace Mobile App Design Contest 3.0/Hackathon and win $500.
Got an App-etite?
Have 15–20 minutes and want to make Pace a better place and be entered to win an Apple iPad Air, Kindle Voyage, or Kindle DX? Keep reading.
Speak Your Mind!