Pirouettes and Pliés (NYC)
A little Arabesque demi-plié? A pirouette piquée? The American Ballet Theatre Studio Company takes the Schimmel stage on Friday, March 28.
See what The New York Times calls “a little bit like fireworks” on Friday, March 28, as the American Ballet Theatre’s Studio Company returns to the Schimmel at 7:30 p.m. for the third year in a row.
The ABT Studio Company was created to train young dancers (ages 16-20) entering American Ballet Theatre’s main Company or other leading national and international professional ballet companies, serving as a bridge between ballet training and professional performance. This classical ensemble of 12 outstanding dancers will perform works by master choreographers August Bournonville, Marius Petipa, Sir Kenneth MacMillan, Anthony Tudor, and George Balanchine.
$5 student tickets and $15 faculty and staff tickets for each event can be purchased in advance at the Schimmel box office. For more information, visit http://schimmel.pace.edu/.
Next up at the Schimmel… RAGAMALA: A Tribute to Pandit Ravi Shankar on April 5.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth