Dare. Dream. Create.
PPA Gets School-ed
Pace officially unveils its new School of Performing Arts, Manhattan’s first Performing Arts School in nearly 50 years.
It’s official: Pace Performing Arts is now a school. On May 16, the University announced that its Performing Arts Department will become the School of Performing Arts, Manhattan’s first Performing Arts school in nearly 50 years.
Jorge Cacheiro, the executive director of Pace’s new School of Performing Arts, says, “At Pace Performing Arts we are committed to being a national leader in undergraduate training for today's industry. We already feel we are among the most innovative programs in the nation. Now as a recognized School of Performing Arts in New York, we become an even a more attractive destination for young artists seeking a career on stage and media. I want to personally thank Dean Herrmann and President Friedman for recognizing the importance of the arts at Pace University and for their unwavering support in helping the University's new School of Performing Arts become a reality.”
Read more in the press release.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
What better way to celebrate the summer than with some BBQ, dancing, games, and prizes in the park? Join Global Pathways on August 12 in NYC.
A Big Apple BBQ (NYC)
You have the right to get really really excited. Inside the Actors Studio is proud to welcome a very special guest on Tuesday, August 5: Law and Order: SVU's Mariska Hargitay.
"There are thousands of unwritten stories on the faces of Pace graduates, and each graduate will have a story that is unique and worth retelling," says President Friedman in his latest blog on graduation.
President's Blog: Graduation Days