PPA Goes in for the Kill
In a small New Hampshire town, seven ordinary citizens violently murder their neighbor. But what happens next? Check out Pace Performing Arts in Massacre on October 15–25.
Massacre (Sing to your Children), a play by award-winning playwright Jose Rivera, looks at the aftermath of a violent murder staged by seven ordinary citizens in a small New Hampshire town. In this darkly comic and viscerally haunting play performed by Pace Performing Arts students, seven people confront the meaning of freedom and the costs they must pay to protect it.
Performances will be held at the Blackbox at the Sheen Center on 18 Bleecker Street on the following dates:
October 15–19, 22–25: 7:30 p.m.
October 18, 19, and 25: 2:00 p.m.
You can purchase $6 student tickets or $12 general admission tickets here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
President Marvin Krislov reflects on last week's President’s Scholarship and Benefactor Dinner, which brought student scholarship recipients and their donors together for a night of celebration and support.
From the Desk of President Krislov
Spring is here, and so are a ton of fresh opportunities to land your next internship! Get started with Career Services on the NYC and PLV campuses March 2018.
Career Services Roundup
Want to have your voice heard? Have an idea you want to share? Staff, faculty, and students (as part of an organization) are invited to submit ideas for this year's Women's Conference by Wednesday, March 7!
Empowered Women Empower Women (NYC)