PPA Presents: A Little Night Music (NYC)
Pace's School of Performing Arts students take the stage in "A Little Night Music," a re-imagining of Stephen Sondheim's classic romance musical, premiering on Wednesday, March 29, at the Schaeberle Theater.
In the mood for A Little Night Music? PPA will be premiering their take on this classic Stephen Sondheim musical, which was first inspired by the Ingmar Bergman film Smiles of a Summer Night. The musical takes a look at the romantic lives of several couples: their trials and tribulations; failures and triumphs; and unique, worthwhile stories. Admission is set at a special discounted rate ($5) for students.
The musical will be directed by Amy Rogers, and will be shown at the following times at the Schaeberle Studio Theater:
- > Wednesday, March 29: 7:30 p.m.
- > Thursday, March 30: 7:30 p.m.
- > Friday, March 31: 7:30 p.m.
- > Saturday, April 1: 2:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
- > Sunday, April 2: 2:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
- > Tuesday, April 4: 7:30 p.m.
- > Wednesday, April 5: 7:30 p.m.
- > Thursday, April 6: 7:30 p.m.
- > Friday, April 7: 7:30 p.m.
- > Saturday, April 8: 2:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
Don’t wait—tickets are available now!
Pace School of Performing Arts respectfully requests that because of limited seating in the Schaeberle Studio Theater and our desire to share the show with as many large an audience as possible each person only attend one performance of the show.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
President Krislov welcomes the Pace Community back for the spring 2018 semester and shares his thoughts on a brighter 2018, big wins in academics and athletics, and his super-cool Cafeteria Karaoke event.
Welcome Back from President Krislov
Now that winter break has come to a close and Spring 2018 is in full swing, the PLV Campus is back at it with more amazing events!
Back to the 50/50
This February, the PLV and NYC campuses will be visited by two seminal speakers in honor of Black History Month: Yusef Salaam and Marc Lamont Hill, PhD.
Black History Month 2018