PPA Presents: The Winter’s Tale (NYC)
Pace's School of Performing Arts students will take the stage in "The Winter’s Tale," Shakespeare’s magical late masterpiece, premiering on Wednesday, April 5, at the Schimmel Center.
Jealousy kills. Faith renews. Humor delights. Ready to welcome the spring with a magical winter’s tale? PPA students will be performing Shakespeare’s late masterpiece of music, mirth, magic, and miracles packed into one spectacular and sumptuous production. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes takes a nine-month visit to the home of his childhood friend Leontes and his wife, but the story takes a wild turn when Leontes is convinced his pregnant wife has been having an affair. Admission is set at a special discounted rate of $5 for students.
The musical will be directed by Lester Shane, and will be shown at the following times at the Schimmel Center:
- > Wednesday, April 5: 7:30 p.m.
- > Thursday, April 6: 7:30 p.m.
- > Friday, April 7: 7:30 p.m.
- > Saturday, April 8: 2:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
- > Sunday, April 9: 2:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
Don’t wait—tickets are available now!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
President Krislov welcomes the Pace Community back for the spring 2018 semester and shares his thoughts on a brighter 2018, big wins in academics and athletics, and his super-cool Cafeteria Karaoke event.
Welcome Back from President Krislov
Now that winter break has come to a close and Spring 2018 is in full swing, the PLV Campus is back at it with more amazing events!
Back to the 50/50
This February, the PLV and NYC campuses will be visited by two seminal speakers in honor of Black History Month: Yusef Salaam and Marc Lamont Hill, PhD.
Black History Month 2018