Practice Makes Perfect
Before you get that dream job, you’ve got to ace the interview. If your interviewing skills are a little rusty or you’re just not sure how to position yourself, practice with a professional at upcoming Practice Interview Days on both campuses.
Do you want to practice your interview skills with a professional, get immediate feedback about your interview style, and network with real recruiters right on campus? Career Services is hosting Practice Interview Days in just a few weeks on both campuses!
Tuesday, February 11
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Deadline to register is February 3: E-mail email@example.com or call (914) 773-3415
Participating employers include Cardinal McCloskey Community Services, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and McGladrey.
Wednesday, February 12
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Co-sponsored with Beta Alpha Psi
Deadline to register is February 3: http://bit.ly/pidnyc14
You must attend the Mandatory Interview Workshop to be able to attend. For upcoming dates and times, visit http://www.pace.edu/career-services/.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Can we help turn that selfish kid into a compassionate adult? The Pace Prosocial Development Conference will discuss new findings on building kids’ empathy on June 5.
How Do We Develop Empathy? (NYC)
The Pace University 2014-2015 academic year goes out with a Big Bang...Theory visit. Guess who's stopping by Pace as an Inside the Actors Studio guest on June 1?
A "Big" Star at Pace (NYC)
From Pace Preview to Commencement, graduating student Nora C. Hogan '15 looks back on internships, opportunities, and the wonderful people who helped her find her place at Pace.
Senior Testimonial: Nora Hogan