President’s Post: Mental Health
From classroom experiences to the importance of counseling. President Friedman discusses mental health awareness and what Pace has been doing about it.
“When students are anxious or depressed, their academic performance suffers, but more important, so do their lives.”
In his latest post, President Stephen J. Friedman talks about the importance of mental health awareness, Pace’s Counseling Center, and the recent Mental Health and Wellness event held at Pace and hosted by the Jed Foundation, Clinton Foundation, and Facebook.
You can read the full post and more by visiting http://pacepresident.blogs.pace.edu. Bookmark the blog or subscribe to it to keep up with what’s on President Friedman’s mind and what’s going on around the University. If you have feedback, make sure to leave a comment.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
How will New York be powered in 2050? Join the conversation at the BioEthics Forum XXIII on the Great New York Power Shift: Transitioning to a Low Carbon Future on March 12 in PLV.
Pace Power Shift (PLV)
Have an idea for a useful mobile app? Bring it to life with an innovative concept and design at the Pace Mobile App Design Contest 3.0/Hackathon and win $500.
Got an App-etite?
Have 15–20 minutes and want to make Pace a better place and be entered to win an Apple iPad Air, Kindle Voyage, or Kindle DX? Keep reading.
Speak Your Mind!